Our devs have been hard at work, and its almost time for an update for RPG Maker MV, upgrading from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0. This will include several fixes, and several new features, all detailed below!
We estimate that it will be sometime around late next week.
We would like to remind everyone to make sure to do the following steps before updating to ensure that when the update happens, your changes won’t be overwritten:
– Make a backup of your project.
– Make a backup of your Generator folder if you edited it.
The following things are the incoming features, changes and fixes for 1.2.0
- Implemented Dark Theme
- Implemented Map Grid Options
- Implemented Refresh Button for Plugin Manager.
- Implemented Map zooming with CTRL + Scroll Wheel
- Implemented Resource Manager DLC Button (Steam Only)
- Implemented editor DPI Scaling on Windows
- Implemented Batch Selection in resource manager including Batch file deletion and batch file importing.
- The top left tile in the “B” tileset is changed to always be a “Star” passability. This is to ensure collisions work right.
- Fixed Editor Tooltips appearing on the wrong monitor when using a multiple monitor setup.
- Fixed a bug with animations that caused it to hide the target wrong.
- Fixed a bug with memory leaks in the tiling sprite.
- Fixed an issue with copying and pasting on IME keyboards.
- Picture Rotation Event Command is now be able to rotate pictures counterclockwise using negative values.
- Fixed a bug in resource manager that made it so files would not be overwritten if you imported a file with the same name.
Click for larger view.