Welcome to the first day of the RPG Maker FREE-FOR-ALL WEEKEND!
We will be announcing cool new free stuff for everyone to use all weekend, but today we are going to focus on a way that EVERYONE can win a free prize from us!
I know that you are now asking yourself, how can I get in on that free prize. Well, I’m here to tell you. All you have to do is make a blog post on your personal blog(one not hosted by our forums) with the following:
- A short story telling what RPG Maker means to you. Is it helping you fulfill your dreams of making a game, or is it something else that keeps you coming back to us?
- At least one image related to your game making. A game logo, a sprite you’ve made, a screenshot of a map, as long as its related to your RPG Maker experience its a go.
- A link to http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/ with the text “Make Your Own Game”
Don’t have a blog? You can make one easily with any of the following blog sites:
Once you’ve made your post, you can email a link to it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title of “RPG Maker Free for All Weekend Blog Post” and we will get your prize to you once the contest is over. Once you’ve done that, you can also share links in the comments below to let us hear your stories.
In two weeks, ending on October 26th, we will be awarding the prizes. We will be picking out our favorite post to receive our GRAND PRIZE, and 5 posts will receive our SUPER PRIZE, but everyone who participates will get a prize!
- GRAND PRIZE: A copy of one of our makers for the blogger or one of their friends, $20 in store credit, and a limited edition RPG Maker Poster!
- SUPER PRIZE: $15 in store credit.
- PARTICIPATION PRIZE: $5 in store credit.
Our store credit can be spent on a plethora of resource packs, from Modern Day tiles, to Arabian tiles, to awesome rock music to use in your games. It can also be used to purchase one of our featured commercial RPG Maker games!